You are here:  Home » Business - Local or Large » Local Businesses » Problems with your Council?

Problems with your Council?

We know how to beat the system

If the Council has requested you demolish or stop using your building and you are unsure of your rights, we can deal with the matter for you.

The team at Tyler Parkes has extensive experience of dealing with enforcement problems – even local Councils have commissioned us in the past to deal with enforcement matters for them.  

Call us to arrange a free 30-minute consultation and talk about your situation:- +44 (0) 121 744 5511

Alternatively, contact us via the website to find out more about how we can help you, or you can choose from the other options below:

Have you been refused permission?

Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs), student accommodation and conversions to flats

Planning applications and Building Regulations

Develop your land or property


Click here for a list of our services or go back